Aadhar Card Application Status Check by Name & Download E Aadhaar Card PDF: The Government of India had established UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India to provide Aadhaar cards with 12 digits unique identification number merged with the biometrics of the citizens of India and foreigners residing in the country. It is captured in various Aadhaar enrolment centers so that a country wise demographic picture can be drawn, and subsidies and benefits can be passed on to the actual person without any bottlenecks in between. It is now a day’s required in many fields by the people of India, starting from opening bank accounts, having a passport or to have LPG subsidies and rations through mass distribution centers. However, Aadhaar is treated as address proof and not a proof of nationality.
Aadhar Card Application Status Check by Name & Download E Aadhaar Card PDF
Applying For Aadhaar Card
- For applying for Aadhaar card, one has to be a resident of India, and there is no upper age limit.
- Children below the age of 3 years need no enrolment, but as soon as they reach five years, they should have a blue Aadhaar card that has to be updated from time to time.
- One has to visit the nearest Aadhaar centers and enroll them with giving all details along with the proof such as name, address, fathers name, mobile number age sex and provide the biometric information that are captured by iris scanning and fingerprints canning.
- One can fill up the details online visiting the UIDAI website at www. UIDAI.gov.in but has to visit the Aadhaar enrolment center to provide the biometrics on the stipulated date.
- On giving all the details & completing the formalities a 14 digit enrolment number will be offered along with date and time of providing your biometric information.
- Applying and giving biometrics can be done at any Aadhaar centers throughout India irrespective of the State of origin.
Aadhar Card Application Status Check Online by Name and Cate of Birth
After a few days of application and submission of biometric details, one can verify the Aadhaar card status online following few steps.
- Ne has to visit the UIDAI official website, which is http://www. uidai,gov,in/ . No other site is authorized to give you the Aadhaar details, and one should not share the enrolment details with any site except the official website of UIDAI.
- While scrolling down the UIDAI website homepage, there is a menu “Check Aadhaar Status” on the left side of the panel. One has to click on that.
- On clicking the specified field as mentioned above, it will guide to another page where the enrolment number or ID is to be provided along with date and time in dd /mm/yy & hh: mm: ss format.
- A captcha which works as a security code is also given on the page, and it has to be entered in the Security code box.
- After filling up, all the fields click Check Status to find out the status of making your Aadhaar card by the department.
- In most cases, the status is given pending, under process, or successfully generated, and rarely is it rejected, and in case of rejection, one has to apply afresh.
Download E Aadhaar Card PDF Online
If the Aadhaar number is generated which has been verified from the website, one can download the e-Aadhaar that has the same value as the card that is sent by post to the address taking some more time. If any service provider refuses to accept e- Aadhaar card, it is considered as a penal offence, and proper action can be initiated by the Government if required.
- Again on the UIDAI website home page, you will get Download Aadhaar on the left panel under Aadhaar online services. Click it.
- Again you will be prompted to a new page. If you are already an Aadhaar card holder and want to download the e- Aadhaar, then check the circle that says “I have Aadhaar.” For new enrolments check the circle “Enrolment ID.”
- Then input the fields as per requirement. The site will either ask your Aadhaar no (In case you have one) or the enrolment number if you had enrolled for new.
- Write your full name as mentioned in your Aadhaar card or Enrolment ID without any mistake.
- Enter the pin code of your address that has been given in the card or while applying for it.
- Again a security code captcha will be given, and it has to be written in the box provided.
Now, one has to generate OTP. Click on the circle generate OTP and an OTP will be sent on your mobile phone, the number of which has been registered with the department at the time of enrolment. Without registering mobile number with the department, an individual cannot download the e-Aadhar card.
- As soon as you receive the six-digit OTP on your registered mobile number put that number in the box marked on the website and click Download Aadhaar.
- The e- Aadhaar will download as .pdf format document, and it is password protected.
- To open the document one has to put the first four letters of the name in capital and the year of birth in YYYY format in the document password box.
- On giving the correct input, the e-aadhaar can be viewed where all details of the individual are provided such as name, father’s name, address, mobile number date of birth and photograph. The E-Aadhaar will have a twelve digit number that is unique.
- You can take a print out of the E-Aadhaar, and it carries the same value as of the card received by post.
Aadhaar number is getting due recognition from various institutions starting from the bank to schools or to be a mobile phone subscriber or getting LPG subsidies. With the e-Aadhaar having the same bearing as of the card, can easily be downloaded after checking the status of Aadhaar application fulfilling all the mandatory requirements. There is no need to run here and there for getting the Aadhaar number or checking the application status and can easily be downloaded from any place visiting the official website of UIDAI.